Progressive Turf Soybean & Plant Extract Fertilizers
How can something
This is the question we are continually asked by golf course superintendents and turf managers. Simply stated, we capture nature’s perfect plant food from our soybean & plant extracts and utilize it as the organic component of our liquid, foliar applied nutrition products. This allows us to design an agronomically complete fertility program for your greens and turf using only 3 products.
Soybean & Plant Extract, The Perfect Nutrient . .
The nutrient rich extract material, which provides the nutrition required to enable the seed to germinate and reach seedling stage contains nature’s perfect recipe of proteins, carbohydrates, sugars, vitamins, minerals and organic compounds. Nature has done the complicated work of mixing and matching the proper nutrients so you don’t have to!
Establish tighter, denser stress-resistant turf.
As the science of turf technology has grown more and more complicated, superintendents and turf managers have been bombarded by confusing product lines, some containing as many as 25 products or more. For years, golf course superintendents and turf managers have dreamed of one product that would:
- promote lateral growth and density without resulting in a vertical surge
- improve texture while promoting “tighter” turf
- provide stress relief during periods of extreme temperature or heavy foot traffic
- reduce recovery time from aerification and ball marks
- improve vigor and vitality
- provide good color
- nourish and support the soil microbial population
- increase root mass
We have developed a product that addresses these issues called Turf Foundation™ 10-3-5.
- Remarkably fast green-up
- The high percentage of nutrient rich extract contains carbohydrates and sugars that stimulate the soil microbial population, providing balance
- Contains a unique combination of nutrients proven to “rescue” damaged or declining greens and tees, or sport fields.
- The naturally occurring wetting agent compounds contained in our soy and plant extract help minimize localized dry spotting when the product is used regularly, thus reducing dependence on chemical wetting agents.
- Turf Foundation™ 10-3-5 is a stand alone product for Bermuda grass greens
- The organic seed extract base continues to support the soil microbial population during winter
- Speeds up establishment of overseeded greens, with greater seeding survivability
- Provides excellent stress relief for the cool season on overseeded Bermuda grass greens when temperatures rise above 75 degrees.
- Ideal product for Bermuda grass superintendents who want a healthy, heat resistant overseeding, but who do not want to develop a “super plant” that causes a difficult transition.
Makes Your Job Easier . .
Progressive Turf products are designed to address the four issues you continually face on your greens and turf:
- Promoting lateral growth and density without a vertical surge
- Maintaining health and vitality through stress reduction
- Effective and safe immune system support
- Providing excellent playable turf surfaces
Maintain your healthy turf.
After the tremendous success of Turf Foundation™ 10-3-5, we addressed the need to develop a product to maintain already healthy greens. By decreasing the level of nitrogen, increasing the amount of potassium, and adding a special micronutrient package with iron, we created the most agronomically efficient turf product on the market today, “Greater Green™ 5-0-7 plus”.
The unique combination of macronutrients, micronutrients and soy & plant extract contained in the Greater Green™ 5-0-7 formulation also enables the superintendent or turf manager to achieve the goal of attaining a dynamic color response without the use of excess nitrogen
- The lower nitrogen and higher potassium enables plants to better withstand summer stress.
- The high percentage of our nutrient rich extract contains carbohydrates and sugars that stimulate the soil microbial population, for enhanced balance.
- Contains an enhanced micronutrient package specifically designed for turf grass to ensure optimal nutrient levels, that result in a dynamic visual response.
- Soy & plant extract promotes efficient nutrient utilization while providing nutrient balance in the plant, resulting in a healthier turf grass.
- Formulated to allow the superintendent or turf manager to supplement with nitrogen (form and amount) to suit his needs, thus creating a well balanced nutrition program for the summer months.
- Contains a micronutrient package designed specifically for turf grass
- Nutrient rich soy & plant extract supports a healthy and diverse soil microbial population.
- Promotes a deeper and more fibrous root system.
With Only 3 Products . .
Our soybean & plant extract has been described as revolutionary nutrition for the plant. Therefore it stands to reason that the only nutrition line developed around this agronomically complete organic base material should require fewer products.
Relieve Stress and Support Immune Function.
The third part of our fertility program is a very effective product called Master Phite™ 0-0-31. Master Phite delivers results where other, inferior, phosphite fertilizer products fail. Using a proprietary manufacturing process, based on years of research, we are able to produce a higher, more stable analysis. Our product retains the desirable H3PO3 form for an extended period. Eventually, the material coverts to the P2O5 form and efficiently supplies the plant with both phosphorus and potassium.
Master Phite 0-0-31 benefits both Bent Grass and Bermuda Grass in the following ways:
- Aids the plant by boosting its immune system while in H3PO3 form
- Provides a highly soluble form of Phosphorous and Potassium to assist in rooting and root development.
- The product is completely systemic and moves up and down in the plant’s vascular system, thus bypassing typical phosphorus tie-ups.
- Encourages reproductive growth while assisting in the formation and translocation of sugars and starches
- Accelerates the uptake of other nutrients.
- Provides both nutritional and environmental stress relief.
is specially formulated to strengthen cell walls, regulate respiration, enhance nutrient uptake, and improve stress tolerance in plants. Cal-XtractTM may reduce crusting, lower harmful salt levels, and improve
water infiltration in soils when used as a regular part of your Progressive Turf fertility program.
Cal-Xtract™ (4-0-1+4Ca) is effective as a direct spray application or fertigation type product. It may be tank mixed or injected with other fertilizers and/or agricultural chemicals after conducting a jar test for compatibility. Blends should not be acidified below a pH of 6.0. Do not mix with phosphate fertilizers. Always treat a small test area with any experimental blends to determine potential phytotoxicity before making broad-scale general applications. Apply in a minimum of 2 gallons of water per 1,000 sq. ft.
Cal-Xtract™ should be applied at a rate of 3-6 fluid ounces per 1,000 sq. ft. (1-2 gallons per acre) per application. Apply monthly, throughout the year, for a total of 36-72 oz. per 1,000 sq. ft. (12-24 gallons
per acre) annually. Combine with Greater Green™ for quick color.
Provides longer lasting color and density. N-Xtend™ preserves 99% of its nitrogen and is an ideal product for greens, fairways, tees, and bunker faces.
- Almost no nitrogen loss due to volatilization and leaching.
- Supports root development and integrity
- Supports nutrient availability and soil biota health
Progressive Turf brand is dedicated to the manufacturer of turf and ornamental products utilizing proprietary plant-derived extract and protein hydrolysate that are safe and effective for all plants. When used as directed, Progressive Turf products provide the professional turf and landscape manager with a unique set of tools for developing and maintaining exceptionally high quality turfgrass and ornamental plants.
Greater Green™(5-0-7) is specially formulated to produce “exceptional” green color without excessive growth. Greater Green™ promotes chlorophyll production and enzyme activity by its primary plant nutrient combination plus micronutrients.
N-Xtend™ (22-0-2) is effective as a direct foliar application or fertigation type product. It may be tank mixed or injected with other fertilizers and/or agricultural chemicals after conduct ing a jar test for
compatibility. Always treat a small test area with any experimental blends to determine potential phytotoxicity before making broad scale general appl ications.
N-Xtend™ may be applied at a rate of 6-15 oz. (0.1-0.25 lb. of N) per 1,000 sq. ft. every
l4-21 days on tees and greens, 8-21 oz. plus 15 oz. Greater Green™ (0.20-0.35 lb. of N) monthly on fairways. Dilute in 1-4 gallons water prior to s praying.